The Brexit referendum, though not legally binding, threatens a global fallout in Britain, EU and later across the globe. Here are 7 really amazing visuals around Brexit that throw some interesting insights. This BBC article explains all you need to know about the referendum.
1. Vote remain share of UK regions plotted against government investment since 2009
Source: Public expenditure statistical analyses 2015, Census 2011, The Telegraph
2. The demographies that drove Brexit
Source: Financial Times
3. Britain’s Exports: What are they and where do they go?
Source: Independent, Statista
4. Potential post Brexit scenarios
Source: Council on Foreign Relations, The Economist, UK Government
5. Countries ranked according to likely impact of Britain leaving the European Union
Source: Snappa, Global Counsel, BT
6. Who do Brits trust on issues relating to the referendum on EU membership?
Source: Ipsos Mori, Independent, Statista, Indy100
7. Comparison of results – Europe referendum 1975 v 2016
Source: British electoral facts 1885 – 1975, BBC
Please post in the comments section any links on interesting visualizations, charts, graphs on Brexit.